judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.
46206387

Any issues or opportunities your organization faces that

Customer Question

Any issues or opportunities your organization faces that affect its competitiveness and long-term profitability with regards ***** ***** product: This may include but is not limited to the following elements: ◦Price elasticity of demand ◦Technological innovation
◦The relationship between the amount of labor & capital employed and the law of diminishing marginal productivity ◦Cost structure •-Factors affecting variable costs, including productivity and others that change the supply of and demand for labor •-Factors
affecting fixed costs I need this by Tomorrow November 23 no later than 5pm est. The organization is Chrysler and its vehicles. Sorry I know this is such short notice. Thank you for all your help. APA guidelines.
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

Hi, there-what is the length needed on this?

Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

Hey--I am very sorry, but I am afraid I am going to have to opt out. I have family that just arrived from out of state and my time is very limited--I don't think I'd be able to get this done by 5pm. Any other time except this week I would be on it for you, but the one day's notice is getting me this time, unfortunately, and I can't figure out how I'm going to swing it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thanks it only has to be about 450-500 words. Well i hope someone can help me with this.

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions