Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

This is project and due on 11/20/2015 before 8 pm (EST). The

Customer Question

This is for college project and due on 11/20/2015 before 8 pm (EST). The course is relates to Environmental Science. Please include at least 2 references for each answered. Do not copy from the other scholar paper or other homework markets because we have
plagiarism rules. Each answer worth 10 points (half page should be fine. 1 page max). There are total of 4 questions. See attached for details.
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I no longer need help for this. However i still need help for the other one that i submitted. I'll respond from the related post.

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions