Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Project 1: This is project and due on 11/21/2015 before 8 pm

Customer Question

Project 1: This is for college project and due on 11/21/2015 before 8 pm (EST). The course is relates to Environmental Science. Please include at least 2 references for each answered. Do not copy from the other scholar paper or other homework markets because
we have plagiarism rules. Each answer worth 10 points (half page should be fine. 1 page max). There are total of 4 questions. See below for details. Questions 01 Background: Mercury is a heavy metal that occurs naturally in minerals and rocks. Release of mercury
from natural sources has been relatively constant over time. However, anthropogenic release of mercury has increased significantly in recent years, primarily due to increased fossil fuel mining and combustion. Mercury that is released into the air eventually
ends up in soils or surface water. Please answer: Discuss any two environmental concerns of having mercury pollution in the air, soils, and surface water. Question 02 Background: After World War II, thousands of young families moved "over the hills" and into
the San Fernando Valley, a suburb of Los Angeles. New neighborhoods were springing up, replacing orange groves and open space. Roads and schools were quickly established to keep pace with the rapid population growth. Ringed by beautiful mountains, the entire
Los Angeles basin looked like a new, green, sun-filled paradise to the families seeking a fresh start. In the early 1950s, one of the common family chores in Los Angeles was to carry the trash out to the stone incinerator behind the garage where each family
burned all of their dry trash. "Wet" garbage was collected and taken to a city dump, where it was burned by the city. Everyone throughout the city either used an incinerator or burned things in an open trash pile—there were over 400,000 backyard trash incinerators.
On warm afternoons, peoples' eyes would sometimes sting and burn. People would stop, close their eyes, and let the cleansing tears refresh their irritated eyes. They accepted this as a normal part of life in sunny California. Please answer: Discuss any two
reasons why Los Angeles has smog problems (Hint: one anthropogenic and one topographic). List at least two references. Question 03 Background: Assume you are employed in your city's Public Health Department that deals with air pollution. Please answer: Discuss
at least two policies that you would seek to implement to reduce the impact of indoor air pollution on the human health in your community. Question 04 Background: N/A Please answer: Examine your house for 5 sources of indoor air pollution. Use a chart to record
the source, type of pollutants, and what you would do to remediate the problem. Source Type of Pollutant Solution -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Furance Carbon Monixide Check the carbon monoxide detector(s) in your house/home every fall and if needed buy a new one Thank you.
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is for short essay and NOT for tutor.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think i can send you the format of my earlier assignment. I'll upload and share the link with you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was unable to use "mediafire" or "box.com" without any registration. So i uploaded the sample file to this link "http://wikisend.com/download/668394/MaungmaungYanway_Week 3_iLab.docx".
You can download from there.
What I'm looking is not a real professional grade paper. This is just a school weekly assignment. The most important thing is the product should not be Plagiarize. Each answer is half page (single side) and 1 page (max) with at least two sources per answers.
Please let me know at your earliest availability.Thanks.

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions