Cher
Cher, Educator with Master's Degree
Experience:  Teacher/Tutor 40+ years experience. Specialist in Language and Writing
1470369

Write a bread and butter letter to a friend with whom

Customer Question

Write a bread and butter letter to a friend with whom you've recently spent a weekend.
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and welcome.

I would be glad to help you with this.

Please include some details about what you did on the weekend you visited your friend and let me know by when you need this completed.

Thanks,

Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is a question on a test just make it up and I need it by tomorrow.
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again, and thanks for your prompt reply with helpful information.

Does it need a certain word count?

I can have this for you tomorrow, by the evening (Eastern time) or earlier.

Best wishes,

Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No it doesn't have a certain word count
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your helpful reply.

I will post back when it is completed.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hello again,

Here is your letter:

---------------

Dear Rob,

Thank you very much for having me over at the lake house this weekend; it was very gracious of you to invite me and I had a wonderful time. You and Bonnie are fantastic hosts and made me feel very comfortable. Your summer getaway is beautiful and I especially enjoyed the BBQ’s on the deck and watching the sunsets over the lake. It was a very enjoyable and relaxing weekend and the courtesies you have extended me will not be soon forgotten.

Best regards,

Paul

-------------------------------------------

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive recognition from the site for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be happy to continue.

Warmest regards,

Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hello again,

I'm just checking in with you to see if you found my answer helpful and if you have any other questions or wish to make any changes.

If you found my answer helpful, please take a moment to rate it positively, as this is the only way I receive credit for my assistance.

Thank you!

Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

Please let me know if you've received my answer and if you need anything added or changed.

A positive rating would be greatly appreciated, or I don't receive any credit for my work.

Thanks!

Cher

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions