Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

How do you write a definitive memo regarding the old statue

Customer Question

How do you write a definitive memo regarding the old statue vs the new statute on maintenance
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide the specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am taking a family law class in order to someday become a paralegal. My assignment: The Judge comes in and explains that there is a final hearing at 2:00 and the husband wants maintenance. The judge recalls that the statute on maintenance changed and wants me, the paralegal, to write a definitive memo to use as a cheat sheet to assist him in navigating through the pending hearing.
I am to write a memo on explaining the old statute on maintenance vs the new statute
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
on maintenance. I know the difference but do not know how to write the memo. Can you help me or show me how to write the memo?

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions