Kathy
Kathy, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in MFT and B.S in Psychology and Education Leadership specialization.
49749778

Carefully read all the texts under the sections, “Sexuality”

Customer Question

Carefully read all the texts under the sections, “Sexuality” & “Sexual Violence & Resistance,” and describe the authors’ main arguments on those two issues. Also, don’t forget to mention the authors’ recommendations (if there are) regarding how sexual violence should be dealt with.
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already wrote this paper but my professor said that I need to connect the author's arguments with regards ***** ***** question instead of addressing them one at a time, please free to ask any questions. I need this paper by October 17, I'm willing to pay whatever you deserve.
Expert:  Kathy replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer,

Thanks for requesting my assistance. Please send me the name of the book to ensure that I have access to it and can assist you accordingly.

Regards,

Kathy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There are more than 1 books...I wrote the essay already but the professor said that I need to connect the authors together based on similarities, rather than state their points 1 at a time
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here's a copy of my essay
Expert:  Kathy replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer,

I assume that all these references were the readings for this week. I will take a look a let you know if I have access by tomorrow morning at the latest.

Regards,

Kathy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also, remember th google book version
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Kathy, have you checked all the books as yet?
Expert:  Kathy replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately, I have been swamped this morning, I have yet to complete my research I will read your essay and complete my research by this evening.

Regards,

Kathy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay, my professor said I need to find similarities between the authors, if there is any. Also, rather than mention them one at tim, kind of link them together
Expert:  Kathy replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer,

I have read the essay and completed my research, I am concerned that my skills in the topic do not match your current needs. In addition, I do not have access to all the necessary resources. Please accept my apologies, but I would not be able to assist you with this assignment. I will opt out and refer your question to the moderators to find you an available expert that match your needs.

Regards,

Kathy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What do you mean?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok are available for a different question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Its about food eating disorders
Expert:  Kathy replied 1 year ago.

I think I can assist with that topic. You can create a different posting for the new question to my attention, and I will respond to your request promptly. I did send a request to a moderator to assist you finding assistance for this question.

Regards,

Kathy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay, when will the moderator get back to me?
Expert:  Kathy replied 1 year ago.

I just sent the request. The question is already open to other experts.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you have access to this book?***** *****A Hunger So Wide And So Deep: A Multiracial View of Women's Eating Problems
Expert:  Kathy replied 1 year ago.

I do have access. Please open a new link to discuss your new question as it could be confusing for other experts to assist you with the previous question.

Regards.

Kathy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay, I will do so now

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions