LoriHR
LoriHR, Professional with Adv Degree
Experience:  Teacher, Editor, Tutor, MAEd, Writer, Research Pro
24745391

I need a poetry analysis of Rudyard Kipling's poem "If". MLA

Customer Question

I need a poetry analysis of Rudyard Kipling's poem "If". MLA format. Use the poem it to back up the analysis. Use actual lines from the poem
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

Hello, there. I am happy to assist with this. I will send the service offer so you can phone me and we can discuss the assignment in more detail. :)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I don't want to speak on the phone
Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

So sorry about those multiple requests! It looks like the system sent an automated prompt several times. A phone call is absolutely not necessary--I was just responding to what looks like a customer request for a phone call. It looks like it might have been a quirk of the system. :)

Can you tell me 1--what length analysis you need (word or page count) and 2--when your preferred date of completion is? Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
1 1/2 pages and completed by the 12th
Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

I will have that ready for you. :)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is the report ready?
Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

No, I take Sundays off whenever possible. It will be ready on the 12th as requested, probably around midday.

Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

Hi, there--here is your response. Please let me know if you need any modifications or further help! :)

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions