judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.
46206387

**FAO Bailiey** URGENT**

, I am

Customer Question

**FAO Judy Bailiey** URGENT**

Hello Judy, I am hoping you may be able to help me with this unusual one. You have helped me with some things in the past.

I need one of these documents creating for a number of groups.

See example below:

Attachment: 2015-10-07_190856_context_for_learning_example.docx

This is one that I started:

Attachment: 2015-10-07_190913_context_for_learning.docx

Each one needs to be different so you wil need to be creative with some parts of it. However some of the details can be obtained from the data which I have put here:

http://wikisend.com/download/535038/Group data.zip

Also the plans here:

Attachment: 2015-10-07_191024_room_plan.xlsx

The section I have highlighted in red on the document can be ignored and I will complete it. There should be one for each group so 9 in total.

However I need this in in 12 hours from now. Let me know if you can help as I am desperate.

Thanks

Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  judybailey61 replied 1 year ago.

Am I missing a document? I don't see anything highlighted in red. I have spreadsheets with data entered ...

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi,Should be a few different attachments. The document that I need is like the first one I supplied an example of called context for learning. After my second paragraph.That is the one that has sections highlighted red. The data is to be used to help complete it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Everything needed should be there.. It is sleep time where I am now. Hoping you can help.

There are nine excel files in the zip file. None of them are called context for learning. There are no instrutions, and I do not know what you are asking me to help with. Sorry

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's in this part of my message.I need one of these documents creating for a number of groups. See example below:Attachment: 2015-10-07_190856_context_for_learning_example.docx This is one that I started:Attachment: 2015-10-07_190913_context_for_learning.docx Read more: http://www.justanswer.com/short-essay/9cg45-fao-judy-bailiey-urgent-judy-i-hoping.html#ixzz3nwFlv52c

Neither attachment opens. I will opt out. Sorry.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As far as I can see all the files are there and can be opened.
Can you please make sure this question is open. It is showing as answered but it has not been.

As attachments, the links are not "hot" so they are essentially a list of letters and numbers on the page.

I do not see where it says that the question was answered. On my page it says "open"

Contact customer service to see if they can help.

Again, sorry we could not work together on this one.

Judy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Judy,

I still need this answering if possible. I now have about 48 hours as time has been extended.

I will upload the files again.

This is one of the doucments I need completing. I have started it off using the data from the two different spreadsheet files.

Attachment: 2015-10-09_152642_context_for_learning.docx

And this file is what a fully completed one would look like as an example.

Attachment: 2015-10-09_152722_context_for_learning_example.docx

I will take a look at it.

You have sent me no instructions telling me what you are needing me to do. You have sent data, you have sent an example, but I do not know what your instructions are. Do you need an end of course recapitulation?

What are these things?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok, so if you look at the spreadsheet I called room plans to start with. It should have 9 tabs on the bottom. Each tab is the name of a group. There should be a data file that matches up with this that has more information on it.
I started to put one of the documents together by gathering information from the data. I attached that in my last message too.
I need a context for learning creating for each of the 9 groups using the room plan and relevant data file to gather the information. Then it needs to be filled in like the example I provided in my last message, so you may have to be creative at this point.
So in the end there would be 9 complete context for learning.

I am so sorry, but I cannot assist you with this. It is beyond my scope.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
FAO Customer Service.
I have emailed but have had no response.
This question had not be answered therefore I would like a refund.
Once this has been done please lock and close this question.

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions