Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I need assistance with my assignment. It is a discussion

Customer Question

I need assistance with my assignment. It is a discussion board assignment: The response has to be in paragraphs. I need this by tomorrow at 9 p.m. eastern • Describe your idea for a database along with your thoughts for a partitioned view. • How would
you use this partitioned view? • How would you perform updates on a partitioned view and what is required? • What benefits do you see with this partitioned view? • What would be some considerations for a design team in planning a partitioned view?
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** will do whatever I can to answer your questions.

CLICK HERE for the resource on this prompt.

Be sure to rate my response positively, when satisfied, so I receive credit for my help today.

**********

What can you expect now.... It may take several responses back and forth in order to try to provide the resources and support you need on this question. As soon as an expert responds, you are charged for the question value you have places. I am not an employee of this Website but am working for, and paid by, you as the customer when you rate my response as okay, good, or excellent (or 3, 4, or 5 stars depending on the rating system you are provided). Remember that you are rating my professional services and not the Website itself (or issues you have with the site itself). If you are thinking of leaving a lower rating, please be sure to reply back first to see if I am able to assist further with your prompt.

Thanks and have a wonderful rest of the week!

Greg

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Greg, thanks for your assistance. I found it puzzling with I saw that your response looks almost exactly like a database response document I found on the internet. Please see attached document that I pulled from Course Hero and match it to your document - it is the same doc. I was under the impression that I will be getting first hand resolution to this assignment and not someone else's response. Kindly advise on if you can provide further assistance, otherwise, I will have no choice but to defer to another expert. Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to work with a different Expert to get a new answer. Kindly make this question available to other Experts. Thanks

It is open for all professionals.

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions