judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.
46206387

Can you write this 2 paper and how much would it cost to get

Customer Question

can you write this 2 paper and how much would it cost to get it done?
Select a technology that is of interest to you (for example, sewing machines, tanks, computers, TV, etc.); write a paper about its historic and current impact on the economy, the environment, relationships, education, and morals. Give examples to support your discussion and cite at least two (2) sources in your paper. Include an APA-formatted bibliography
: Be sure to make an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be a minimum of one (1) single-spaced page to a maximum of two (2) pages in length; refer to the "Assignment Format" page for specific format requirements.
Using your own words, explain three (3) world arguments for birth control and two (2) world arguments against birth contr
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  judybailey61 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for using justanswer.

The expert you requested is not currently answering questions.

Although I cannot commit to a newly written answer due to medical reasons, I do have a model for the price you offered. You would be able to follow the model and re-write it in your own words. If you prefer a newly written answer, I will opt out of the question and put it back on the question board for other experts to see.

Judy

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions