judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.
46206387

Short Case Study.. Using the Five point decision making

Customer Question

Short Case Study..
Using the Five point decision making process, write a short essay describing this process used in determining decisions.
The five step process includes: 1) Frame the Decision Statement 2) Determine the Objectives desired 3) Suggest alternatives that cover as many of the desired objectives and evaluate them in terms of long term and short term consequences 4) Weigh objectives and evaluate the final alternatives and make a decision 5) Review the decision against its implementation.
Explain each step of the process. You must explain each step of the process as you go along.
Make sure to apply the concepts of critical thinking, bias, stakeholders, and risk and uncertainty in your explanation.
Required Formatting of Short Case Study:
This report should be double spaced, in narrative format, 12-point font, and two to three pages in length excluding the title page and reference page;
Title page with your name,
Include a reference page;
Use headings;
Use APA formatting for in-text citations and reference page. You are expected to paraphrase and not use quotes. Deductions will be taken when quotes are used and found to be unnecessary
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, this is all of the information that's listed.. A written essay about the 5 decision making steps

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Expert:  Kathy replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer,

I am willing to assist with your posting. Please advise if you still need this answer.

Regards,

Kathy

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions