khadijahtriggs
khadijahtriggs, Master's Degree
Experience:  Speech Therapist for 30 years in the New York City School System.
49871350

1. choose two people who have influenced your ethics and

Customer Question

1. choose two people who have influenced your ethics and integrity, and write each of them a letter in which yo explain how they have influenced you. each letter should be 1-2 pages. 2. a review of any ethical article in APA style with reference. due date
9/12/2015
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
why do you email without an answer?

I am seeking info on what type of answer you are needing Fully written new model or one already prepared, possibly, as a reference?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need a new model pls.
And pls its almost due.
Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please do this as fast as you can i'll appreciate it. please

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Expert:  khadijahtriggs replied 1 year ago.

I am a speech/language therapist in a special education program would it be okay if I chose people in the area of speech/language pathology or education to write about. If you have some other preferences let me know.

When is this due?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
13th of sept 11am.

Today is September 13 and it is now 9:00 pm Eastern time. Can you get an extension and is it okay to write about a speech/language pathologist or educator.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I really dnt understand where the pathology us coming from. The question is to write 2 letters to 2 people who influenced u ethical wise and integrity. So I dnt understand what u talking abt
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you still working on my paper or you are not?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please how do i get refunded for this question? i need my money.

Yes I am sorry due to a family emergency I didn't get back to you but the time for your paper had passed for me to help you also. The company will refund your deposit however. I am not sure how but I would think however you paid the deposit is the same way that you get it back. JA aims to please their customers so I am sure there will be no problems with a refund.

Also not pathology speech/language pathology or therapist. I said that to you so that you would no which people I would be writing the letters to that is my profession. I also mentioned education and I could have also dome psychology. If you still want the letters I will do them but if you don't the company will refund you your money.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I still have the grace you can still write both letters. Asap

Okay would you like me to choose Specch therapy professionals, education or psychology Do you care if the people are dead or alive.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
dead or alive is fine as far as they have impacted or influenced my ethical life and also my integrity. 2 letters will be fine.
please do not disappoint.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pls how do I get my refund?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It seems you Dnt want to do my work. Its up to a week if not more past my due date. And I sent I still have grace still u are not doing my work.

If I didn't want to do it I wouldn't have said that I would. I don't like for customers to be unhappy but you didn't start with me I picked this up after another expert opted out. I asked you if a person in speech therapy or education would be okay also but if you want a refund the company will refund your money.

I plan to do the work but I don't want to waste my time either I want to know if the people I chose are okay.

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions