judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.
46206387

Kelyn1, Bethany! I hope you are well. I see that you already

Customer Question

Kelyn1, Hello Bethany! I hope you are well. I see that you already answer the following in the past. Therefore, would you agree to share with me the model you already have for $20? Thanks for letting me know! Use the following scenario from The IRIS Center
to complete the tasks below: Chloe is a quiet fifth grader who is naturally organized and thrives on structure. Chloe’s mother reports that she tends to be focused on tasks, even in play. Chloe’s teacher, Mrs. Clifton, has also noticed that she is diligent
with academic tasks. When reading aloud in class, Chloe is able to read all sight words and decode most multi-syllable words she encounters. However, Chloe’s fluency is not at the level of most fifth graders. Mrs. Clifton reports she is a word-by-word reader
and does not read with proper tone or expression, but she feels Chloe has the skills needed to become a fluent, expressive reader. She has decided to implement strategies that will help Chloe reach her goal, which is: • Given readings at the fifth-grade level,
Chloe will read fluently. Paulsen, K., & the IRIS Center.(2004).Comprehension & vocabulary: Grades 3–5. Research three strategies regarding fluency instruction that will assist Chloe in reaching her goals. In 500-750-words, identify and explain three strategies
that will help Chloe with her fluency. In addition, select a fifth-grade passage from a basal series (or a fifth grade passage from Appendix B of the Common Core standards) and describe how you would have Chloe’s parents use it at home. Include three sources
from your research in your essay to support your position.
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.

Hello again and thanks for the request! Yes, $20 would be fine for this one. I will, again, have to access the decrepit computer (LOL) but I will have it to you as soon as I can.

Bethany

Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.

Sent! Let me know when you need me again!

Bethany

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Bethany,
How did you send it? I don't see the answer here, neither in my emails.Thanks!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Bethany?
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.

I sent it by e-mail. Send your e-mail again please so I can make sure I have it right and I'll send it again.

Bethany

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I might have issues with my email if you sent it already and I did not receive it.Are you simply able to attach the file here like you did last time, or paste the answer ?Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Bethany?
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, I haven't forgotten you. I'm just having a bit of trouble accessing the computer the file is on. I will keep trying.

Bethany

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thank you! You said in the message above that you emailed me the answer, I did not get that email, but that means you already found the answer no?
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.

I actually sent that message to you by mistake. It was intended for another customer and I clicked on the wrong link without realizing it. I do know where the file is but the computer is quite old (11 years) and I have to coax it to get it started and booted up. LOL Don't worry, I'm working on it. When do you absolutely need this by? It would cost a bit extra, but I can always do an original if I can't access the model.

Bethany

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok I understand thanks Bethany! I really need it by Saturday early morning.
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.

Hi. I finally managed to access ,my old computer but was unable to find the file. I have been called abruptly out of town - my 21 month old niece has been diagnosed with cancer - so I will be unable to complete this one. I will message a very reliable co-worker to see if she can help out. I will be back on Tuesday and look forward to hearing from you again for any future questions you might have. Again, I am very sorry to have to bow out on this one.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Very sorry to hear the news about your niece.... :/
Take care
Expert:  judybailey61 replied 1 year ago.

Hello ... Beth has asked me to step in to help. I will send the model this afternoon. I am on vacation, but for an old reliable customer like yourself, I'll be happy to find the file and send it.

Judy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Judy, thank you for stepping in but it is ok I did it on my own. I no longer need help. Thank you

Thank you for letting me know. If you need help with any other the other IRIS scenarios, let me know.

Judy

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions