Cher
Cher, Educator with Master's Degree
Experience:  Teacher/Tutor 40+ years experience. Specialist in Language and Writing
1470369

I need help with a 3-5 sentences AGREEING to the following

Customer Question

I need help with a 3-5 sentences AGREEING to the following article:
http://www.bbc.com/news/health-34017916
Please agree with and provide personal opinion as though you were in a healthy monogamous relationship between a man and a woman who doesn't have children but both want children in the next few years. Relationship would be relatively new between man and woman.
Thanks!
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi, and welcome!

I might be able to help you with this, but wanted to know by when you need it and also, you need 3-5 SENTENCES agreeing with the article you included?

Thanks for all your additional details.

Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I am going to answer your question here, where you first posted. Thanks for your reply regarding how soon you need this and your other additional details. I will post back when completed.

Best regards,

Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

Here is your answer:

I am in complete agreement with the findings of the studies cited in this article, regarding the sharing of childcare. If the childcare duties are shared equally between both the man and woman, both will derive more satisfaction emotionally and sexually and their relationship will thrive. If the woman were to do most of the childcare, she would be very tired at the end of the day (and at most times) and not in the mood for sex. In addition, she would resent the man for not taking more of the responsibility for the needs of the child/children and this resentment might contribute to unhappiness for the couple, leading to a possible split.

------------------------------

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback, as that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Rating will not cut off our communication and you can click 'Reply' at any time to ask for any clarification or additional information.

Warmest regards,
Cher

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions