LoriHR
LoriHR, Professional with Adv Degree
Experience:  Teacher, Editor, Tutor, MAEd, Writer, Research Pro
24745391

Writing assignment: 1a you are being asked to write a

Customer Question

writing assignment: 1a you are being asked to write a personal essay, which you can referred to as a personal narrative. The essay that you produce must be based solely on your first-hand personal experience(s), told requirement of 750 to 2,500 words.
The essay that you write should tell a story that will represent who "you" are to your audience---people who dont know you personally. it should be completely original thought and shouldn't contain any type of research; your story should be entirely from thought
and memories. plz avoid plagiarism. 1b write a composition using one of the topic listed below. your composition needs to be three to five paragraphs long. it must contain an introduction, a body and a conclusion. (i)compare and contrast driving in the winter
and driving in the summer. (ii) explain why a certain sport is your favorite. (iii)describe a memorable day in your life. avoid plagiarism in both question plz, and i want the question to be answer by (LoriHR )
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

Hi, there! I can handle this for you. What is your completion date?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need you to get it done by saturday! thanks
Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

Okay, will do.

Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

Here is the link to your response: http://www.mediafire.com/view/jr6tb808latnegn/pf_personal_narrative.docx

Just copy/paste into a new browser window, and please let me know if you have any troubles at all. :) Have a great weekend.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello there, i just reviewed the answers what happened to the personal narrative, i mean no heading or tittle, you just start from introduction and that it. let me know what you think when you got this message.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
as soon as possible plz!
Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

Good evening. I'm happy to clarify that for you. There were no specific guidelines for that (I always format with APA style, etc., if requested). This is a PF writing assignment, and from my experience with these, they require very specific and distinct formatting. I cannot do that for you, particularly without specific instructions; I apologize. If you would like to send a message with instructions for formatting I will be glad to modify it in the morning; I just caught this message as I was turning in for the evening.

Thanks! :)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok, I understand your point, but how about we do it this way if you have to choose a tittle for the narrative essay what would it be? I don't have anaugh time to submit this assignment that's why I'm asking you this way, hope you understand.
Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

Certainly. I might title the narrative essay "Lessons for a Lifetime: Three Things My Little Brother Taught Me"

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thank you very much!
Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

You are welcome!