judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.
46206387

Do you charge to assist with essays?

Customer Question

hi...do you charge to assist with essays?
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need an essay in accordance with the following guidelines, please:Write a 500- to 700-word essay comparing the similarities and differences between virtue theory, utilitarianism, and deontological ethics. Include the following in your essay:
A description of the differences in how each theory addresses ethics and morality
A personal experience to explain the relationship between virtue, values, and moral concepts as they relate to one of the three theories
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also, I need it by midnight PST. Please
Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

Hi, there--I see you needed this by midnight. Was that midnight Aug 11 or midnight Aug 12? I am happy to assist with this, and the value you have set for a 500 word essay is appropriate. Please let me know as soon as you are able if you would like me to proceed. Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It was midnight last night... Thank you anyway for your consideration and willingness.
Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.
No problem at all. Sorry this was not taken care of quickly for you. Please request me if you need help in the future.
Lori

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions