LoriHR
LoriHR, Professional with Adv Degree
Experience:  Teacher, Editor, Tutor, MAEd, Writer, Research Pro
24745391

Social workers participate in a field that is considered

Customer Question

Social workers participate in a field that is considered “applied.” This means that, by definition, their work involves hands-on interactions with clients. How can social workers determine which methods to apply in the situations they face with clients? Research can help social workers to inform these decisions. Research documents effectiveness of social work methods through testing and examination of results among different populations. Through awareness of current research, social workers can gain insight to inform their practice. For this Assignment, select a peer-reviewed, empirical article that addresses a specific social work intervention. Review the article and focus on each section, confirming your comprehension as you go. Submit a 2- to 3-page paper in which you address the following: Identify the research question(s). Describe the population that was studied. Describe the research method(s) or intervention(s) that the researcher(s) used. Explain the findings of the study. Describe the suggestions the researcher(s) made for future study. Critique the study, describing questions you still have, and explaining how the study might influence your practice as a social worker.

Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  asciandwildlife replied 1 year ago.

Hello I would be glad to assist you with this assignment. When is it due?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It sooner the better no later than Friday

Okay, I can have it to you by then, if not sooner :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you

You are welcome!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Any luck?

I am going to have to opt out, my sincerest apologies, but I am having issues finding a proper paper. I have sent this assignment to our top experts.

Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

Hello, there--I was viewing a few questions and noticed yours. Are you still awaiting assistance?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It was due Friday. But thank you

Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry to have missed it. Please do not hesitate to request my help in the future.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you

Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.
My pleasure.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Can we close this conversation and assignment since the other lady nev er answered it and it is now too late.

Thank you.

Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.
We sure can. I will send a request to the moderator to do so. Have a great evening.

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions