Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I need an 100 word essay on 1.Analyze the symbolic purpose

Customer Question

I need an 100 word essay on 1.Analyze the symbolic purpose of the naked blonde in “Battle Royal,” by Ellison. Consider her purpose in the text and how this relates to the story’s exploration of racism and the American dream.
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
My name is***** will do whatever I can to answer your questions. CLICK HERE for the resource on this prompt. Be sure to rate my response positively, when satisfied, so I receive credit for my help today. **********What can you expect now.... It may take several responses back and forth in order to try to provide the resources and support you need on this question. As soon as an expert responds, you are charged for the question value you have places. I am not an employee of this Website but am working for, and paid by, you as the customer when you rate my response as okay, good, or excellent (or 3, 4, or 5 stars depending on the rating system you are provided). Remember that you are rating my professional services and not the Website itself (or issues you have with the site itself). If you are thinking of leaving a lower rating, please be sure to reply back first to see if I am able to assist further with your prompt. Thanks and have a wonderful rest of the week! Greg
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need a higher number count.
I am confused. You said 100 word count and the model provided is 239 words for just the main portion. ??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I see that now it was suppose to be 1000.
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time as that prompt alone would require quite a bit of research to approach 1000 word minimum.
I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.
Someone should be with you shortly.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you so much

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions