judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.
46206387

Crime prevention is a key to effective police administration

Customer Question

Crime prevention is a key to effective police administration efforts … the police simply cannot be everywhere at once.
Referring to the Situational Crime Prevention Matrix (Table 4.2, Page 97 of the text):
1. Select five (5) categories, develop one (1) example for each category, then apply the example to a college campus environment.
2. Then, using the five (5) objectives of situational crime prevention, discuss the following for each of the five (5) examples.
a. A low-cost situational prevention method to reduce crime in these areas
b. The implementation of your proposed reforms in these areas
c. Expected outcomes from the proposed reforms
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Greg.Unfortunately the reason why I have had to turn to just answer is because my school has not provided me with my book so I have no idea what I'm looking for. I know that it has to be from 1 to 3 pages long in APA format but literally no idea what table they are talking about? This is why I need help with this. I understand if you are unable to help as what I have provided is not really sufficient. Let me know if I can do anything else?Kind regards,Marianne.
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help. Someone should be with you shortly.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Crime prevention is a key to effective police administration efforts … the police simply cannot be everywhere at once.Referring to the Situational Crime Prevention Matrix (Table 4.2, Page 97 of the text):1. Select five (5) categories, develop one (1) example for each category, then apply the example to a college campus environment.2. Then, using the five (5) objectives of situational crime prevention, discuss the following for each of the five (5) examples.a. A low-cost situational prevention method to reduce crime in these areas

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions