Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Discuss the problems or pitfalls of doing data planning and

Customer Question

Discuss the problems or pitfalls of doing data planning and modeling. How can these be alleviated? Discuss the advantages and uses of data modeling. Identify the primary differences between a LAN and a WAN. Are the differences between a LAN and a WAN significant?
Are the differences increasing over time? Explain. Compare and contrast accessing the Internet via a modem, DSL, a cable modem, and satellite. Identify which of these access mechanisms is the most popular today, and identify which will be most widely used
five to ten years from now. Your response should be at least 75 words in length Short questions for an MIS course
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
My name is***** will do whatever I can to answer your questions.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pcrp8098bziq556/planning7-18.doc?dl=0
for the resource on this prompt.
Be sure to rate my response positively, when satisfied, so I receive credit for my help today.
All the best in your studies and have a wonderful rest of the week.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This response appears incomplete. I asked three short questions and I only see one.Please check the original
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Additionally, and I have had your help before so this is out of context, the writing is off. Your verb conjugation is way off, mixing singular and plural. Almost like you did not write this as you have in the past. Please be more careful;
Sorry about that. I do not have the needed resource for the other prompts you have mentioned. I am opening up to all professionals to view again.

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions