judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.
46206387

When planning curriculum /toddlers, preschoolers,

Customer Question

when planning curriculum for infants/toddlers, preschoolers, and primary-grade students. Using these considerations and either the Common Core Standards or the Early Learning Standards for your state, choose one standard. You will need to develop a lesson for teaching this standard to infants/toddlers, preschoolers, and primary- grade children. It is required that you use the Lesson plan template to complete this portion of your assignment. It is suggested that you utilize the Early Childhood and Child Development: Lesson Plan Handbook as a guide for how to more effectively plan this lesson.
Your lesson plan should include:
A title page.
An introductory paragraph that describes the physical environment of the classroom where the lesson will be taught.
All aspects of the lesson, using the lesson plan template provided. In addition to the completion of the template, please address the specific requirements listed below:
Identify which Common Core Standard or Early Learning Standard you will address and which National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) standard is being covered (in the Standards section of the template).
Within the differentiation section, clearly differentiate how you will modify the lesson for infants/toddlers, preschoolers, and primary-grade.
A closing paragraph, following the completed template, that discusses which of the considerations mentioned in the text for planning curriculum for infants/toddlers, preschoolers, and primary-grade students you took into account when developing this lesson.
This assignment should be submitted as a two- to three-page document, not including the title and reference page. Make sure to include at least one scholarly source in addition to the course text to support your ideas; use APA formatting.
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.
Let me see if I am reading this correctly. You need a lesson plan that will work for infants/toddlers, preschoolers and kindergartners. It seems to have to be the same lesson plan. Is this correct? Can it have variations to accommodate the "grade level" change?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

you have to make three different lesson plan one infant/toddler, one for preschooler and one for kindergarten children. this is the guide for each lesson:

• Content Area or Developmental Focus:

Age/Grade of Children:

Length of Lesson:

• Goal

• Objective

• The Standard include

• Materials

• Introduction

• Lesson development

• Differentiation

• Practice/ Checking for

Understanding (Assessment)

• Closing

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

make the lesson plan and I will type it in the template in my classroom or this is the template link address

http://vizedhtmlcontent.next.ecollege.com/pub/content/08e339f1-0802-4d3d-9d39-e7048b09353b/ECE430_3_WP_Lesson_Plan_Template_01.27.2015_Start.docx

this is the Early Childhood link address

http://outboundsso.next.ecollege.com/default/launch.ed?ssoType=CDMS&redirectUrl=https://content.ashford.edu/ssologin?bookcode=AULPH.15.1

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I need this by 12 o clock tonight, please respond and complete tonight.

Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.
Customer,
I am so sorry I was not able to meet your deadline. If you still need help, the value for three lesson plans is $90, that would be an increase of $75. I could send an "additional services" message to cover that. Since I was unable to meet your deadline, if you prefer another expert, I understand. I can refer you or simply opt out and open the question to other experts. Please let me know if you would like me to complete this or opt out.
Thank you,
Bethany
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I don't need your help at this time
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply. I will opt out.
Expert:  khadijahtriggs replied 1 year ago.
I have a paper on this topic but I am asking for an increase also of 40.00 since more work will probably be required. When will you need this?

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions