judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.
46206387

Primary Task Response: Respond to the following with a well-researched

Customer Question

Primary Task Response: Respond to the following with a well-researched and proper APA formatted paper of 300–500 words.
Select either the Amazon Rainforest (deforestation is the issue) or the Bridger Teton National Forest located in Western Wyoming (possible oil drilling is the issue), and discuss the following:
• Stewardship and sustainable resource use and how they apply to your selected topic
• The specific issue(s) or potential problems of poor stewardship
• Also answer the following questions related to your selected issue:
o What are the long-term environmental implications of deforestation if you chose the Amazon for your discussion?
o What are the long-term ramifications of drilling for oil in Bridger Teton National Forest if this is your topic selection?
o Can either area be conserved through wise use, or should segments be preserved without any use?
Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
Include a minimum of 2 references to reinforce your thoughts. Cite these sources both in the text of your paper and in your reference list.
This needs to have a similarity score of 25% or less. This is due immediately and I am swamped, with absolutely no time to properly research and write this paper, can you help??
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  lkhoward replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Due immediately like tonight, or could I have until tomorrow?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's due at midnight, but I can take the late submission hit if I have to.. As long as its not more than that, thank you so much!!
Expert:  lkhoward replied 1 year ago.
I'm so sorry I was not able to do this for you in time. I will opt out so someone else can help you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am extremely disappointed in this service! I don't have any more time to wait for help. I will receive a zero if this is not submitted before midnight.

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions