Gnaritas
Gnaritas, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  I am skilled at writing papers from reports to research, also short essays.
32242116

Write a preliminary memo identifying issues research.

Customer Question

write a preliminary memo identifying issues for further research. about a client who is under arrest for a drug-trafficking offense, the attorney believes that a search in which some key evidence against the client was found may have violated the client's Fourth Amendment rights.
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
This area is not my expertise but I did find online a preliminary memo from an actual case that is along these lines that you might be able to use as you put together your own as a resource and ideas for what should be included.
http://epstein.wustl.edu/research/blackmunMemos/1987/Denied-pdf/87-1880.pdf
Just copy and paste that link above.
I hope it helps and I wish you all the best in your studies.
**********
What can you expect now.... It may take several responses back and forth in order to try to provide the resources and support you need on this question. As soon as an expert responds, you are charged for the question value you have places. I am not an employee of this Website but am working for, and paid by, you as the customer when you rate my response as okay, good, or excellent (or 3, 4, or 5 stars depending on the rating system you are provided). Remember that you are rating my professional services and not the Website itself (or issues you have with the site itself). If you are thinking of leaving a lower rating, please be sure to reply back first to see if I am able to assist further with your prompt.
Thanks and have a wonderful rest of the week!
Greg
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Attachment: 2015-06-24_164230_095814.pdf

Here is some instruction. is there anyone else that can help me, if you are unable to.

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.
I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.
Someone should be with you shortly.
Expert:  Gnaritas replied 1 year ago.
Hello do you still need assistance?

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions