asciandwildlife
asciandwildlife, Master's Degree
Experience:  Published Researcher, Current PhD in Environmental Sciences Candidate
9201161

Program 00764105Lesson 007130Exam No. 007130Exam Name

Customer Question

Program 00764105
Lesson 007130
Exam No. 007130
Exam Name WRITING SKILLS: A RESEARCH PROJECT
For exam 007130, Writing Skills: A Research Project, you are asked to compose an essay responding to one of three prompts (please review pages 2 and 3 in your digital study unit). At its base, this is a personal essay, but you must incorporate research that will support your views and opinions. The core of this essay must be based solely on your first-hand personal experience(s) and should be told from the first-person point of view (using the pronoun "I"). Your finished essay, including research, should be between 500 and 1500 words.
In short, this essay should be primarily about your personal experience(s), but your ideas and experiences must also be supported by effective, quality research.
There are multiple resources available to you to assist with this assignment, many of which are included on our Symbaloo page: http://www.symbaloo.com/mix/ws-aresearchproject.
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  asciandwildlife replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for posting this question. When is this essay due?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

June 24

Great! I would be happy to complete this work for you. You will have it on or before your deadline. Given the length of this question and that it requires research, I do think its slightly undervalued. So, upon giving you your answer, please consider a thoughtful bonus. Many thanks and I look forward to composing your answer :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok don't worry.i will give you bonus.can you please send me the work done in my email+

I will be able to post a link to your essay. Once you download it, I will delete it from the web :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok thank you .I will really appreciate

No problem :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi how are you doing?.just to see if you don't forget my work.the due date is tomorrow

Hi there. I am currently working on your essay. You will have it by tomorrow afternoon if not sooner :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok thank you

You are welcome!
Hello. I know how important meeting your deadline is, I so moved you to the top of my priority list. Here is your answer. Please rate my answer and a bonus is very much appreciated.
https://www.mediafire.com/?77tkgvfw3u6n6tb
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi i receive your answer. thank you so much. i need my exam to be graded then i will rate your work.and give bonus.i really appreciate this

Wonderful. I have removed the essay from online, so know one can access it. :)
Hello Mike. Any news from your professor?
Hello Mike! How are you? I hope your holiday weekend is coming to a nice relaxing close. Have you received your grade yet? I hope to hear you have so I can get your feedback and so you can give me a positive rating, which will allow me to get paid for supplying your answer :)

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions