judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.
46206387

Apply what you have learned about locating, paraphrasing,

Customer Question

Apply what you have learned about locating, paraphrasing, incorporating, and citing relevant and reliable secondary source information to complete the following Assignment: Prepare your Unit 8 Assignment for publication at a professional website by substantially
revising your Formal Draft you submitted for the Unit 6 Assignment. Support and develop your ideas and claims by incorporating relevant paraphrased and quoted information from 2-3 additional relevant and reliable secondary sources from either the KU Library
or published on the web. Give appropriate credit to all paraphrased and quoted source information by including in-text citations, signal phrases, and a References page in your article. Utilize 6th edition APA formatting for your citations and references. The
final draft of your project should be 2-2 and 1/2 pages long, double spaced, excluding title page and references page. Please revise this paper
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.
If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Provided is the original paper and the instructions,
Apply what you have learned about locating, paraphrasing, incorporating, and citing relevant and reliable secondary source information to complete the following Assignment:Prepare your Unit 8 Assignment for publication at a professional website by substantially revising your Formal Draft you submitted for the Unit 6 Assignment. Support and develop your ideas and claims by incorporating relevant paraphrased and quoted information from 2-3 additional relevant and reliable secondary sources from either the KU Library or published on the web. Give appropriate credit to all paraphrased and quoted source information by including in-text citations, signal phrases, and a References page in your article. Utilize 6th edition APA formatting for your citations and references. The final draft of your project should be 2-2 and 1/2 pages long, double spaced, excluding title page and references page.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** paper does not have to be written, just to add references to the document provided and in-text citations. New information is to be original.
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.
I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.
Someone should be with you shortly.

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions