judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.
46206387

CJ420 Juveniles in the Justice SystemDirections: Be sure

Customer Question

CJ420 Juveniles in the Justice System
Directions: Be sure to make an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading.  Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English spelling and grammar.  Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be a minimum of one (1) single-spaced page to a maximum of two (2) pages in length; refer to the "Assignment Format" page for specific format requirements.
Your textbook discusses personality dimensions. List and describe the five factors in the five-factor model of personality (12 points each), and discuss the link of this model to psychopathy in adulthood (30 points).
Total possible points of 100 include ten (10) points for organization and use of language, including grammar and punctuation.
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i am seeking a fully new written model
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions