judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.
46206387

Select one of the following age groups: teens (13–17 years),

Customer Question

Select one of the following age groups: teens (13–17 years), college-age (18–25 years), adults (26–60 years), or seniors (61 years and up). For your selected age group, develop a plan to reduce driving under the influence. The plan could include (but not
be limited to) educational, legislative, and community support; and social advertising. Present at least three action points in your plan. Be sure to include: The format of the plan Who will deliver the information and how Specific tactics used to target the
selected group Methods used to measure the success of the plan Be sure to include an introduction and summary for your plan. Support your recommendations using authoritative sources. Write a 2–3-page plan in Word format. Apply APA standards to citation of
sources.
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.
If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions