judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.
46206387

Suppose that you have been alerted of a potential incident

Customer Question

Suppose that you have been alerted of a potential incident involving a suspected worm spreading via buffer overflow techniques, compromising Microsoft IIS Web servers. As the IR Team leader, it is your responsibility to determine the next steps. Write
a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you: Explain in detail the initial steps that would need to be made by you and the IR team in order to respond to this potential incident. Construct a process-flow diagram that illustrates the process of determining
the incident containment strategy that would be used in this scenario, and identify which containment strategy would be appropriate in this case, through the use of graphical tools in Visio, or an open source alternative such as Dia. Note: The graphically
depicted solution is not included in the required page length. Construct a process flow diagram to illustrate the process(es) for determining if / when notification of the incident should be relayed to upper management, and explain how those communications
should be structured and relayed through the use of graphical tools in Visio, or an open source alternative such as Dia. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length. Detail the incident recovery processes for the resolution
of this incident. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment.
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.
If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There's no additional information. That's all the information. Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Answer only this question since is the same question. Thanks and is due on Monday at 1pm.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Gregory. Are you still working on my paper, And how can I request you again?

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions