Kelyn1
Kelyn1, Reading Specialist
Experience:  20+ years in Regular and Special Education, Reading Specialist Master's, Published author
20214394

Part 1 Compare and contrast three (3) inclusion models:

Customer Question

Part 1 Compare and contrast three (3) inclusion models: One-to-One Assistant, Itinerant Consultation, and Co-teaching. For each model, your will describe: Key elements and distinctive characteristics of model, 3 Advantages, 3 Challenges, 3 Resources needed
to implement the model. Part 2 Next, assume you have been hired by a school district to provide inclusion support to children with disabilities, ages 3–5. Write a two-page reflection essay on which inclusion model you might like to try and why. Discuss what
it might look like and what skills you might need to acquire or already have that might help the model develop successfully—keep in mind that there is no one right inclusion model. There are a variety of ways to accomplish inclusion. The choice of models depends
on the needs of the child, family, staff, and resources of the program. Sources must be cited in APA format.
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.
If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
New, fully written model. I can supply parts of book if you would like.
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.
I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.
Someone should be with you shortly.
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.
jovgirl99,
Hi my name is ***** ***** depending on your due date, I might be able to help on this. I see that you have been waiting for a few days. Are you still in need of assistance?
Best,
Bethany Robertson
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am still in bed if assistance. How much time do you think you will need?
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.
Customer,
I have an opening for Friday if that would be acceptable.
Bethany
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok, that works.
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.
Customer,
Sounds Great! I'll put you on my calendar for Friday! Looking back over the instructions, and the likely length of the project, it looks like I'll need to ask for an extra $20 to be added to the value. Is that acceptable?
Bethany
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here are the pages for part 1. https://www.dropbox.com/s/brhvltd21mvuigd/book.pdf?dl=0
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.
Customer,
Thank you, ***** ***** help! I'll be in touch by Friday.
Bethany
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.
jovgirl99,
I have your document(s) ready. I will send the "additional services" message for the extra $20 in just a moment. This will also allow us to exchange e-mail so I can send your models securely. Remember that you MUST input your e-mail in the space provided in the message or the system will not let me see it.
I will post this as the "answer" so that it will match up with the message.
Bethany
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
$20 for an email? I have never had to do that before, nor do I feel comfortable doing that now.
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.
jovgirl99,
No, the $20 is not for the e-mail option. If you will look 5 posts back (6 counting this one), I told you then that I would need to ask for an extra $20. As you continued with the question, sending me your information via dropbox, it appeared that you agreed. At 7 pages, $16 each, the actual value of the question should be $112 but since I had quoted lower, not realizing the actual length of the project, I was going to go with what I had quoted - $76.80 + 20 = $96.80. So, you see, you are actually getting the better part of the deal here.
Bethany
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I looked back through the posts, and there is nothing about an extra $20, unless I am missing it. I have attached screen shots of our conversations.
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.
jovgirl99,
Yes, you missed it. I am quoting it here. It is the 8th post back (counting this one.)
"Customer,
Sounds Great! I'll put you on my calendar for Friday! Looking back over the instructions, and the likely length of the project, it looks like I'll need to ask for an extra $20 to be added to the value. Is that acceptable?"
Bethany
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That is NOT on my feed. Maybe there was a glitch or something. I sent screenshots of what I see. If you don't want to do it, then please release it so someone else can. Thank you.
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.
jovgirl99,
I am very sorry we could not come to an agreement. I have opted out and opened the question to other experts.
Bethany
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The reflection essay should be 1 page, not two.