judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.
46206387

I have a interview with a familie that I need help with. is

Customer Question

I have a interview with a familie that I need help with. is their anyone that can help me. this is education!
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  insearchoftheanswer replied 1 year ago.
Hi there! Can you provide me a bit more information regarding the situation? And, what kind of assistance you need? Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I send in the intruction for the interview it is a families environmental Assessment, and their is a form to be field out and question to be answer at the end. I also send in the rescoure for the course and the form. this is a interview with a families that you know or made up families, it just have to seem real as if I have been on a interview with a families.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It need to be APA STYLE and please don't use anything from the internet.
Thanks for responding. This seems to be more of a homework assignment than a legal issue. Therefore, I am going to opt out to open your question up to all experts so another expert can hopefully timely provide you the information you seek. Please do not respond to this post as it will only slow the process of such an expert picking up your question. Take care.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
not one pick up my question? what is going on.
I'm not an expert in the homework area, but my sense is that in looking what you are requesting of an expert, there's a pretty big disconnect between the time required to adequately provide you the information being requested versus the value of your question. As a result, I would guess that experts in this area are simply unwilling to commit that kind of time based on the question value. I'm sorry!
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I am Josie, a moderator for this topic.
Your question is open and there is no need to repost or relist it.
I have sent a message to your requested Expert to respond to you when she is back online.
Expert:  Brittany replied 1 year ago.
Hello Ann,
Can you provide the assessment and interview form as well?
Thank you,
Brittany
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
THIS IS THE Interview do you think that you can have it for me by 12:00 if so please let me know it is due today.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will be online up to 10:00 p.m. my time Thank you!
Expert:  Brittany replied 1 year ago.
Hello Ann, I am sorry I was not able to assist. My brother was involved in an incident and ended up in the hospital on life support. Please let me know if you still need assistance. Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will need you at a later day if that is OK with you and I hope your brother is doing ok my prays are with him!
Expert:  Brittany replied 1 year ago.
Thank you! It was a very tragic incident but we are extremely happy that he has made a full recovery and is getting the professional health that he needs. I will look for your future questions. Thank you!
Expert:  Brittany replied 1 year ago.
Hello Ann, I just want to make sure it is okay to close this question. Thanks!