judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.
46206387

CustomerStrength and Difficulties Questionnaire (SDQ;

Customer Question

CustomerStrength and Difficulties Questionnaire (SDQ; Goodman, 1997). it can be under 500 words.May 13
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.
Customer,
Hi again, and thanks for the request! I will need a bit more specific information about what you need. This is very vague.
Thanks,
Bethany
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Surest
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sure
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.
I'll be watching for the information.
Thanks,
Bethany
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hey this is only should be 175 words and there is achar to put it in I will send you the whole project. and you only have to do my part it is group work
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I attach the whole project just so you can have the chart.. and again only 175 words on the assessment.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Its due by tommory 5/11
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.
Customer,
5/11 would be Monday yes? (It's still Saturday where I am.)
So you're needing the chart filled out on just one assessment and a summary of 175 words?
Any particular assessment or assessment type? Formative? Summative?
Bethany
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did u read the attachment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can try to get more information in the morning please it is due 5 est time
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.
Customer,
Yes, (and I just read it again, to be sure) but it didn't specify the type of assessment.
That would be 4 PM central? That might actually be a problem. The youth drama group I teach has a play performance tomorrow. I could certainly do tomorrow night but can't guarantee 4 PM (my time). Would you like me to opt out and open the question to other experts who might be able to help you more quickly?
Bethany
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Go to google bs open SDQ;Goodman, 1997
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.
Customer,
I'm very confused now. Do you need me to actually create a questionnaire or just fill out the chart for an assessment? Or do you need me to evaluate the questionnaire on the chart?
Also, again, I cannot guarantee this by 4 PM tomorrow (my time). Would you like me to opt out?
Bethany
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just fill out the chart. Please read the instruction
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's at 5 and it's only 175 words
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Due tommory
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.
Customer,
Yes, 5 your time would be 4 my time. I cannot guarantee that. Tomorrow night, yes, but not by 5 PM.
Bethany
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please it's really short
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.
Customer,
I realize it is short and I can try, but my morning and afternoon are taken already by my drama group and today is Mother's day so I am not working today. I actually just stopped in to check messages. I'm not sure what to tell you.
Bethany
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.
Customer,
I will do my best if you really want me to be the one to work on it, but please realize that due to these family and personal issues I cannot guarantee it by 5 PM. I will have it to you as early as I possibly can on Monday. That is the best that I can do, I'm sorry.
Bethany
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't it's a group work and must be supmited tommory
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.
Customer,
I will opt out and open the question to other experts who may be able to help you more quickly.
Regretfully,
Bethany
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.
Customer,
Hi, I've only just now managed to get online today. It's been very busy! If you still need this I could probably knock it out in the next couple of hours. If that would help I mean.
Bethany
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I finished it I will send you a new question now
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.
Customer,
I'll be looking for it!
Bethany
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customerare you able to do it now im sorry im not half way done my baby is not feeling well
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.
Customer,
Sorry I didn't see this earlier. I thought we had this one resolved. Do you still need help? I'll check back in just a few minutes.
Update: It's past midnight here, I'm hoping you were able to get done. I'll check back in the morning.
Bethany
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thank you
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.
Customer,
No problem. Glad you were able to get it done and I'm sorry I was unable to help. (No need to respond as it blocks me from my other questions. :-)
Bethany

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions