judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.
46206387

222mk, Write an essay of about 700 words on What is technological

Customer Question

Write an essay of about 700 words on What is technological progress.
Essay should include:
1. Introduction - An overview of what you are going to discuss, argue, question. The introdcuction should also suggest your expected conclusions. This is where the reader (me) can get a sense of what is expected to follow. You should include how the essay is going to flow. The introduction can be brief, but it is critical for setting up the body of the essay.
2. Body - This is where you develop the overview presented in the introduction. Use specific evidence from text and videos to reference your points. Be sure to properly cite your evidence in footnotes and/or parenthetic notes. These citations should also be referenced at the end of the essay in sources. The recommended style format is MLA (Modern Langauges Association) which you can access online. The MLS stylesheet will give you examples of how to cite various sources.
3. Conclusion - A summary of your essay and closing comments. This is where you tie the essay together and bring it to a convincing end.
4. Sources - Sources are not counted in the essay word count. You should list all and any sources you used in creating the essay, including course text and video. Please refer to MLA style sheet for proper formatting. A minimum of 3 sources is required.
Essay should be submitted in your assignments folder as a Word document.
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.

I see this might be time sensitive.

Do you still need this answered?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I do.. It's due on Sunday May 10th
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You said the same thing a couple of other times..
What resources don't you have?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

what resources don't you have? You've said the same thing on a few other questions too..

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions