judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.
46206387

I need help with my sociology homework please.I have 4

Customer Question

I need help with my sociology homework please.I have 4 questions and I just need a little details and explanations. a short paragraph for each question. 1) What functions does religion serve? How many of these functions are also served by sports? Compare.
(Hint: refer to the Religion PPT and the Sociology of Religion chapter). 2) Why do you think sociologists think that sports teams are similar to religions? Think of 3 aspects of sports that are similar to religion. 3) Why are mourning rituals becoming a feature
of professional sporting events? Does it suggest that religion is becoming less important in the United States? Support your argument. 4) After visiting the U.S. Religious Landscape Survey (link below), use the map on “Beliefs & Practices.” Select the topic
“Belief in God or a Universal Spirit.” Record the information you find. Now, look at the other topics. After examining these maps, revisit question 2: Is religion becoming less important in the United States? Discuss. U.S. Religious Landscape Survey
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  judybailey61 replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thanks for using justanswer. I'll be happy to look into this question for you. It looks very interesting. I need some information: I need1. the Religion PPT2. the chapter on Sociology of Religion3. the U.S. Religious Landscape Survey link Judy
When do you need this?

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions