Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration

Letter to the Editor - Due 11/13 I need some assistance

Letter to the Editor - Due 11/13

I need some assistance with a very short argument for my business law course. It should be 250 words or less.

Here is more information about what is required.

"Letters to the Editor are a means by which people with a passion or concern can present to newspaper readers an argument for a position on an issue of public concern. Virtually all newspapers publish letters to the editor in each edition of the paper. The letters are typically located opposite the editorial page, which is usually the penultimate (next to last) page of the first section of the paper. If you are not familiar with this part of the paper I encourage you to begin reading letters that address topics of interest to you.

An assignment for the course is to compose a letter to the editor about some aspect of the law. Perhaps you disagree with a law (e.g. you may have strong feelings on the recently adopted law that will prohibit use of hand-held cell phones by the driver of a car), or perhaps you would like to see a new law passed. Maybe you disagree with a sentence imposed by a judge in a case, or maybe you think a certain nominee for judicial office would make a particularly good or bad judge. Construct a letter that identifies the issue and states in detail the basis of your support for, or disagreement with, the issue."
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX X am happy to help on this letter to the editor.

How much "legal" info do you think they are needing on this issue? Most letters to the editor are written to the "general public" to view so would not contain a great deal of "legal language" while stating the basis for the support.

Do you have a certain topic you were thinking would work that I could use to build the resource around?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I don't believe there is a ton of legal info that needs to be had in the letter to the editor. In terms of topic or subject, it's open. There are a lot of potential areas to discuss and I'm flexible there - it can be any topic or subject of interest. I have a carry and conceal gun permit and also in the military. I know there are a lot of things that could potentially be written about that. But whatever is easiest for you.
Got it. I will complete this for you today so you can review it.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Oh wow! That would be great, thank you.
You are more than welcome.

:-)

Have a great Saturday.
Sorry, got a little backed up in my research today.

Just updating that I will have this to you by tomorrow afternoon at the latest in order to give you plenty of time for final preparations for your submission.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No problem at all, thanks for the heads up and for letting me know. Have a great night.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Good afternoon sir. Just wanted to check in on your progress. Thanks so much.
Half way completed. Have to take daughters to church function but will have to you within 3 hours.

:-)
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No problem at all. Thanks for letting me know.
Expert:  replied 5 months ago.
CLICK HERE for the resource. If you need any further help on it, let me know. You will want to "tweak" it and make it your own and, if needed, change some of the examples.

Feel free to request me again anytime - just put "For Greg" at the front of your post.

I look forward to the chance to get to work with you again soon.
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience: M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration