Eric M.
Eric M., Master's Degree
Experience:  Five years in academia, over a dozen peer-reviewed publications, multiple best paper awards, working toward PhD.
29802289

Eric, I need two questions answered. Below is the information.

Eric,
I need two questions answered. Below is the information. I need this by Wednesday 5pm California time. Please let me know if you can help.

1. Take three minutes to list as many positive emotions and negative emotions as you possibly can. What is your ratio of negative to positive emotions? If you were a psychologist, which of these emotions would you most like to research and why? Do you think positive psychologists are correct to focus on positive emotions in lieu of negative emotions? Use critical thinking to respond to this assignment. As always, use a reference to support your arguments.

2. In a two page paper, report your top three strengths (attached below) and how these particular strengths might benefit your cognitive, emotional, and behavioral health. For example, how do these strengths aid to you in both good and bad times? Do you rely on these strengths often, or are they inner traits that are valuable only in certain situations? Use basic APA style guidelines (1" margin, 12 point Times New Roman font, double spaced).

https://app.box.com/s/g1grcqa36vo5i0bttcsa

Hi, I'm Josie and I am a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when he is back online.

If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

Hey! Thanks for requesting me, I'll be glad to help. I can have these for you later this evening.
Alright, here you go:

Question 1
Question 2

Thanks!
Eric M., Master's Degree
Experience: Five years in academia, over a dozen peer-reviewed publications, multiple best paper awards, working toward PhD.