Eric M.
Eric M., Master's Degree
Experience:  Five years in academia, over a dozen peer-reviewed publications, multiple best paper awards, working toward PhD.
29802289

For Eric M. Due 11/5Eric, need your help, please?Need

For Eric M. Due 11/5

Eric, need your help, please?

Need some help with a research and argument essay. Just like others, needs to be in the same MLA style format and needs an outline with appropriate works cited. Can be between(NNN) NNN-NNNNwords. Any topic you want.

Can you please assist?
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Hi, I'm Josie and I am a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when he is back online.

If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

Expert:  Eric M. replied 3 years ago.
Hey! Thanks for requesting me, I'll be glad to help. So, this is essentially a persuasive essay, correct? I've actually done a lot of tutoring lately on persuasive essays, so I've got a couple topics that I've read on pretty heavily. How about arguments in regard to whether or not grade school should meet year-round?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes sir, and the topic is perfect! :)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
One thing I just noticed in this is that is must be a a "research and argument" paper, not argumentative essay. I Dknt know what the difference is unfortunately but the last one is an argumentative one so there must be a difference.

Hope this doesn't slow you down any. I can probably give you an extra day if you need it as I have a day built in for buffer.
Expert:  Eric M. replied 3 years ago.
Hmm. I'm not sure what that would be either. I've Googled around a bit, and the best explanation I can find is that it's still an argumentative essay, but one grounded in research rather than just persuasion. There is research on the effectiveness of year-round school, though, so the topic may still work. Want me to stick with that?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Awesome that works perfect thank you kind sir!
Expert:  Eric M. replied 3 years ago.
Alright, here you go:

(Paper)
(Outline)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Eric, not to be a pest, sorry if it sounds like I'm being but --

Would you please do the outline like you've done previously with the appropriate numbers, etc.

Also, could you please add the appropriate header (MLA style with name, course, etc as you have done previously) for the paper and add a title?

This would be helpful. Also, you can just submit as one document as they usually would be.

Thanks so much!
Expert:  Eric M. replied 3 years ago.
Oh, I'm sorry! I meant to make both those changes at the end, I just forgot. Here you go:

(Paper)
(Outline)

I've kept it as two documents for now, but I'll remember to merge them on the next one. Thanks again!
Eric M., Master's Degree
Experience: Five years in academia, over a dozen peer-reviewed publications, multiple best paper awards, working toward PhD.

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions