judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for two years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.
46206387

can anyone help me with this Redefine the role of the 21st

can anyone help me with this Redefine the role of the 21st century learner in an infographic or graphic organizer of your own, using the 21st Century Education Skills activity as a guide.
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  judybailey61 replied 10 months ago.
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'd be happy to assist you with this project. I am knowledgeable about the 21st century learner and the use of graphic organizers.

I would need a few more details if you have them.

Do you have the 21st century education skills activity to send me?

When is this project due?

Any other details such as how long must this be to be considered complete would be helpful.

I will wait to hear from you.

Judy
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Hi It is due monday ...

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

21st Century Education Skills

Search images on the website for “21st century education skills.”

Identify where assessment fits into these images.

Select one or two images that you believe represents your ideas on learning for today.

List reasons why that image depicts your feelings about education today.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

just a page is fine ... did you need anything else?

Where is the website they speak of? If you google 21st century education skills, you get a lot of sites.

You are asking for a page, but the assignment asks for an infographic or graphic organizer.

I'm a little confused as to where the website with the images is.

Monday is fine, but I will need the questions answered first. Thanks

Judy

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

exactly.. it is very vague. I had the same problem ..

basically you have to to a websearch on 21st cetnry skills then come with a graphic organizer redifinining what it a 21st century learner is

Is this any help?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

This is all we have

Is it possible to ask the instructor where the website is? You need images from the site.

J
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

I think we just search 21st century skills on the web and find images from the web to include in the graphic organizer then describe them . the professor is not very responsive

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Hi Judy!

Have you had any luck ?

Thanks

Brigitte

WE are fine. I will have this to you by 10 p.m. EST on Monday or sooner.

Judy
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

It says we have to include our feelings about education today.

Did you see that?

Thanks

Brigitte

p.s

This is for University of Phoneix Masters in Education in Adult education

I did see that, but thanks for pointing it out.

J
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Laughing

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – I am happy to address any follow-up questions you may have.

Please remember to rate me when you are done.

Click here to retrieve my thoughts on your question.

Let me know immediately if you are unable to retrieve your file.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE NOTE: Responses here are for information/education only. They are to provide guidance and samples for your use. The information contained here is a resource – the same as a Website or your text and should be combined with your own thoughts. Consider any information provided as a model response.

Be sure to reword and put into your own “voice.”

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Judy

I really like it but I need references!

can you help?

Sure, I'll get some for you.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Thank you

Here is an updated version. I couldn't really cite the references in the paper directly, but gave them credit for the ideas which went into the graphic organizer.

The problem is that I've been teaching using 21st Century Skills for as long as I can remember, so writing this came out of my head and experience mostly.

Click here for the updated source.

Judy
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience: Writing expert on justanswer.com for two years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.