Kathy, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in MFT and B.S in Psychology and Education Leadership specialization.

Due sunday by 3: In your practicum/field experiences, observe

Due sunday by 3:

In your practicum/field experiences, observe two mentor teachers teaching a lesson using differentiated instructional strategies. One lesson must be in the Birth-PK setting and one must be in grades K-3.

2) Select one student or a group of students with similar characteristics in each classroom. Describe additional and appropriate adaptations/modifications that might be necessary for your target student(s) to access the lesson.

3) Create a PowerPoint presentation of 10-12 slides, not including your title and reference slides, analyzing and presenting your findings. Your slides should include a summary of each lesson observed, a description of the target student(s), and the required modifications. Use the Notes section of each slide to elaborate on the content of the slide.

4) Include one slide with a bulleted reflection of the commonalities and differences between the two observations.

Kathy :

Dear Customer, sorry for the late response. I am willing to assist; however, due to previous engagements the earliest I can complete this assignment is by Monday morning. I hope this time is suitable for you. Thanks. Kathy

thats fine no problem.

Kathy :

I will post your assignment by Monday morning. Thanks

Kathy :

No problem

Kathy :

I am still working on your assignment. Thanks

Customer: K no problem

I assignment almost done.

Is assignment almost done.

Dear Customer,

Please accept my apologies for the delay I had some computer problems all morning long. Below is the link containing your answer. I hope it helps you. Thanks

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions