Eric M.
Eric M., Master's Degree
Experience:  Five years in academia, over a dozen peer-reviewed publications, multiple best paper awards, working toward PhD.
29802289

"For Eric M"Can you help me with the below assignment please

"For Eric M"

Can you help me with the below assignment please. Please let me know your fee if you can help. I just need one page. Thank you

According to Immanuel Kant, morality is grounded in absolute moral rules that we must adhere to under all circumstances. One such moral rule is the prohibition against lying.

Answer the following.

Explain why Kant believed there cannot be any exceptions to the duty not to lie, regardless of the consequences. (30 points)

Explain why, according to the general moral principle of the Categorical Imperative, lying could not be a universal law. (30 points)

Do you agree with Kant about not lying? Why or why not? (15 points)

Under what circumstances, if any, do you believe it would be personally ethical for you to lie? (15 points)

Total possible points of 100 include ten (10) points for organization and use of language, including grammar
Hi, I'm Josie and I am a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when he is back online.

If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Hey! Thanks for requesting me, I'll be glad to help. If this is single-spaced, the right price would be $35 ($35/500 words, 500 words/1 page). If it's double-spaced, $18 would be the right price. Judging from your past work, I'm figuring it'll be single-spaced, but let me know if that sounds okay!

Thanks!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you and yes it's single spaced. The price is ok with me. Thank you !!!
Great! I'll get this for you first thing tomorrow -- I'm sorry about the delay, I was at a conference all day today.
Alrighty, here are my thoughts on this one: (link)
Eric M., Master's Degree
Experience: Five years in academia, over a dozen peer-reviewed publications, multiple best paper awards, working toward PhD.

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions