Eric M.
Eric M., Master's Degree
Experience:  Five years in academia, over a dozen peer-reviewed publications, multiple best paper awards, working toward PhD.
29802289

Eric, I need a question answered. Below is the info. Please

Eric,
I need a question answered. Below is the info. Please let me know if you can help. It's been a few months since I needed help so here we go again. I need this by 10pm Wednesday California time.

Evaluate the degree to which technology has improved the quality of our lives by doing a “cost-benefit analysis” (weigh what society has gained against what you believe it has lost). You must use a reference to support your initial post. If you use an outside source, provide a full reference
Hello, I am a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when he is back online. If I can help further, please let me know, otherwise, no need to reply. Thank you for your patience.
Hey! Thanks for requesting me, I'll be glad to help. I'll take a look at this tomorrow, if that's alright!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thats fine. Thank you so much

I'm sorry, I just started writing this and I realized I'm a little clear on one thing -- is there any scope on 'technology' in this question? What I mean is, 'technology' could be everything from hammers and nails to steam enginges and factories to cars and planes to computers and the internet. As I started writing I found myself talking about computers, but rereading the question, I'm not sure if that's the proper scope.

Thanks!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

There is no specific scope that was given so I think you're ok with writing about computers

Alrighty, here are my thoughts: (link)

Thanks!
Eric M., Master's Degree
Experience: Five years in academia, over a dozen peer-reviewed publications, multiple best paper awards, working toward PhD.

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions