Eric M.
Eric M., Master's Degree
Experience:  Five years in academia, over a dozen peer-reviewed publications, multiple best paper awards, working toward PhD.
29802289

"For Eric M" Hello its me again :) I hope im not working yo

"For Eric M" Hello its me again :) I hope im not working you to much. Please let me know. Ethics in Technology I have two assignment I want you to look at please. Let me know a fair price because I only need one page in length for both.

Thank you :)

http://www.mediafire.com/view/wjchg2crccuab1o/Assignment_paper_3.doc

http://www.mediafire.com/view/dplht8qkjnexwe2/Assignment_paper_5.doc
Hi, I'm Josie and I am a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when he is back online.

If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks
Hey! Thanks for requesting me, I'll be glad to help. It looks like these will total ~1000 words, so the current price you have listed should be perfect. I'll take a look at these by the end of the day!
Alright, these should be pretty easy. One question, though. The second question states:

The example of releasing a worm given in the text is the situation where Morris stated his goal was to see how many Internet computers he could infect with the worm.He was not thinking about the computers he would crash and that data that would be lost.

Would it be possible to upload the full details of this scenario? If not, I can write based only on this brief description, but it would be useful to know if there is more information in the scenario. No worries if not, just figured I'd ask.
Great, thanks! I'll have these for you early tomorrow!
Alright, here you go:

#1
#2

Thanks again! I remembered the references this time as well!
Eric M., Master's Degree
Experience: Five years in academia, over a dozen peer-reviewed publications, multiple best paper awards, working toward PhD.

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions