Kathy
Kathy, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in MFT and B.S in Psychology and Education Leadership specialization.
49749778

Need by Sunday afternoon: Write an essay (1,250-1,500 words)

Need by Sunday afternoon:

Write an essay (1,250-1,500 words) that identifies six appropriate instructional strategies for literacy development in young children.

a) Three instructional strategies for literacy development must be appropriate for children birth-PK.

b) Three instructional strategies for literacy development must be appropriate for children in grades K-3.

c) Evaluate why each is a developmentally appropriate strategy for young students with and without disabilities.

d) Explain how differentiated literacy instruction supports young learners with diverse needs.

e) Describe the differentiated literacy instruction strategies and how the selected strategies will meet learners' needs.

f) Include ways to make the visual and auditory environment more conducive to learning for all children

Kathy :

First let me apologize for not completing your last assignment. I was relief to see that an expert assisted you promptly. I am glad that you are seeking my assistance. I will post your assignment on a timely manner. Thanks

Customer:

thanks and no problems things happen and I understand.

Kathy :

I will have your essay ready on a timely manner. Thanks for your trust and understanding.

Dear Customer,

Below is the link containing your essay. I hope it helps you.

Thanks

https://app.box.com/s/bnsn57k66n7xe312ekja