Joanne, BSc (Hons) Political Science
Experience:  BSc (Hons) Political Science

Read the “Research Areas of Emphasis in Professional Psychology”

Read the “Research Areas of Emphasis in Professional Psychology” article and select a topic of psychological research discussed in the article (e.g., evidence-based treatments, veterans/active military, multicultural issues, ethical issues, natural disasters, forensic, health, child psychology, suicide, chronic pain, rural practice, interpersonal violence, graduate/internship training and education, managed care issues, or professional roles). This topic will be used as the focus of the literature review you will be creating as part of your Final Project, as well as for aspects of other assignments within this course, so select a topic that is of personal interest to you.

In your post, discuss some of the methodological issues unique to this psychological research.

State the topic you selected and then write two potential research questions that could be explored on the topic you selected.
Identify at least one potential research design to answer each of the research questions you wrote (you will identify a total of two designs).
Each question will require a different research design to be selected to investigate the topic.
Hello, my name isXXXXX will do whatever I can to answer your questions.

A couple of questions while looking this prompt over

1) Is there a word or citation requirement or are you just seeking some general information on the topic as you prepare your response.

2) What is the deadline to have this resource returned to you?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Citation is not necessary. Deadline is tomorrow.

Thanks for updating,

Unfortunately, after thoroughly reviewing my resources, I do not have the needed resources for this prompt.

I will opt out and move to the top of the list and message a couple of others who might have the time to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok thank you

Is there a required length for the response?

Also, do you have a topic in mind? It seems you will be required to focus on the topic selected for the remainder of the course.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Just 250 words for the length. You can choose whatever topic you want. I need asap please

Okay, I will get back asap
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok thank you so much

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I sure will

Please download the response here:

Let me know if there are any issues. Otherwise, please help to leave a positive rating.
Joanne, BSc (Hons) Political Science
Experience: BSc (Hons) Political Science

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions