Eric M.
Eric M., Master's Degree
Experience:  Five years in academia, over a dozen peer-reviewed publications, multiple best paper awards, working toward PhD.
29802289

Name:Date:Instructors Name:Assignment: SCIE211

Customer Question

Name:

Date:

Instructor’s Name:

Assignment: SCIE211 Phase 2 Lab Report

Title: Speciation

Instructions: You will need to write a 1-page lab report using the scientific method to answer the following question:
• What would happen if a species within a population were suddenly split into 2 groups by an earthquake that creates a physical barrier like a canyon?
When your lab report is complete, post it in Submitted Assignment files.
Part I: Use the animated time progression of speciation to help you write up your lab report.
Part II: Write a 1-page lab report using the following scientific method sections:
• Purpose
o State the purpose of the lab.
• Introduction
o This is an investigation of what is currently known about the question being asked. Use background information from credible references to write a short summary about concepts in the lab. List and cite references in APA style.
• Hypothesis/Predicted Outcome
o A hypothesis is an educated guess. Based on what you have learned and written about in the Introduction, state what you expect to be the results of the lab procedures.
• Methods
o Summarize the procedures that you used in the lab. The Methods section should also state clearly how data (numbers) were collected during the lab; this will be reported in the Results/Outcome section.
• Results/Outcome
o Provide here any results or data that were generated while doing the lab procedure.
• Discussion/Analysis
o In this section, state clearly whether you obtained the expected results, and if the outcome was as expected.
o Note: You can use the lab data to help you discuss the results and what you learned.
Provide references in APA format. This includes a reference list and in-text citations for references used in the Introduction section.
Give your paper a title and number, and identify each section as specified above. Although the hypothesis will be a 1-sentence answer, the other sections will need to be paragraphs to adequately explain your experiment.
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I need this today

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your continued patience. We can not predict or guarantee response time, just because the volume of questions, number of Professionals online, complexity of questions, and other factors vary.We will continue the search for a Professional for you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Again, if there is not an answer between today or tomorrw, I will need a new expert. Thank you!

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us. I am a Moderator, not a Professional ("expert") who answers questions. We are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg. Thanks for visiting Just Answer.

Sorry for the long delay. Many experts have reviewed your question so far, but no one at this time has felt comfortable trying to help. The question may be just to difficult or not informative enough or priced to low.

Has the deadline passed for this project or do you still have time left to complete - if so, what is the deadline?

If you would like me to try and help, is there anything else you can add to your original post giving me more details. You can upload any files using the paper clip icon in the tool bar here at JustAnswer or by using a file sharing site like mediafire.com or box.com and sharing the link here. I may not be able to answer all of the components of your question but possibly some of them.

All the best in your studies and have a wonderful week.

:-)