Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

write an essay on what makes me unique. not more than 500w

Customer Question

write an essay on what makes me unique. not more than 500words
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name isXXXXX will do whatever I can to answer your questions.

Don't Forget the deposit you placed to ask this question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service! Please Remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating My Service and not this website itself.
A couple of questions while looking this prompt over

1) Can you provide a little more detail about "what makes me unique" - this is vague. Are there more directions or information that you can provide?

2) What is the deadline to have this resource returned to you?

:-)
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am trying to apply for MBA programm and this essay is part of the requirement that i need to submit with my application. We are asked to write an essay about " What makes me unique" not more than 500 words.

Okay.

Can you provide me with some of your traits or abilities that would make you a good MBA?

I will put together something for you right away. Just let me know for sure when you need it back to you

:-)
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

With my experience in a financial organization, i possess good negotiation skill, i am self motivated, i pay attention to details, a team player, and i also have passion for knowledge.

Okay. I will do my best. How soon do you need it returned to you?

:-)
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I need this essay latest by tomorrow morning.

No problem, I will complete for you today and have by this evening at the latest.

If you can think of any other information about you that might be helpful, feel free to send along - any experiences? times you have excelled at something? time you were awarded for effort? Time that you persevered to complete something.

What they are looking for is examples of when you have completed or followed through with a project or experience.

:-)
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ok. When i was head of customer service in my former place of work , a financial institution, i was given MD/CEO award for best customers service staff.

Thanks. That will be nice to incorporate into it.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I also won best TQM compiant staff for a particular month. am also financialy independent. I thrive to survive on my own without depending on people. am business oriented.

Updating that I am completing and will have to you later this morning.

:-)
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

waiting for the essay

CLICK HERE for my thoughts on your essay prompt.

All the best to you as you start your studies.

Have a wonderful week!

:-)

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ok

No Problem. Let me know if okay and remember to rate my response when satisifed so that I receive credit for my help on this for you.

:-)

I see that you rated my service as poor, was there anything else I could have provided for your statement? This will help me to improve for my future interactions with customers.

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions