The questions will be ready before 5 and please post the quiz this evening to be ready by 5 am. The final paper is for Sunday all will be ready on a timely manner. Thanks
Your answers are attached I hope they help. Thanks answers
he did not believe that the mind existed. statements about the mind were untestable. he favored environmental explanations over genetic ones. he opposed the concept of free will.
Please let me know if you have any questions regarding the final paper for today. Thanks!
Due tomorrow (Mon) afternoon, I need you assistance with short responses to the following discussion post:
1. Was there anything in the article that stood out as an "ah-ha" moment for you in learning about the two-factor theory?
2. Did these concepts make sense up front or did you find they took a bit of work to make them a bit more clear. Some people report having difficulty understanding how the factors in Mowrer's theory interact and work together.
1. Good summary of the S-R Theory and the modifications that Hull and Tolman believed were required in order to fully explain learning behaviors. Use of neobehaviorist thinking can be seen in wide variety of research, continuing on today. For example you located an article by Holland (2008). Did this article conduct and explain a research study that supported neobehaviorism? If so, can you summarize for us how Holland (2008) conducted the research and what the basic findings of the study were?
2. Do you feel that the neobehaviorist approach is a more complete approach. Now that we've studied a number of different theories, does this one seem to explain learning behavior better than the others? Is there anything you feel the approach is still lacking?
3. Does the neobehaviorist approach seem like a good response to the inconsistencies found in previous behaviorist approaches including S-R theory?
Your paper is attached I hope it helps I will complete the last part of the question tomorrow. Thanks answer
Your last answers are attached. I hope they help you. Thanks answers
please help me with a lesson plan to teach college