ds566092
ds566092, Master's Degree
Experience:  Educated and experienced in editing and writing short essays.
68549145

In 2-5 paragraphs, explain how to perform a task or skill with

In 2-5 paragraphs, explain how to perform a task or skill with which you are familiar.Use your knowledge to explain the process in a step-by-step manner.
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Other.
SusanAthena may be offline
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi yeah

I can wait..

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Expert:  ds566092 replied 2 years ago.

I can help you with this. Is there a particular skill or task that you need to focus on?

If not, would I be able to write in step-by-step form the skill of giving mouth-to-mouth resuscitation?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

write about soccer skills.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Other.
ds566092 may be offline
Expert:  ds566092 replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your prompt response. I have completed the assignment for you. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance. Again thank you for the opportunity of allowing me to help you with this assignment.

Soccer is a sport that is played all across the world. It is known as one of the most popular sports. The sport of soccer involves many skills and techniques to help players lead their team to beating their defenders. The basic skills of soccer involve dribbling, passing, and shooting.

Dribbling is one of the most fundamental skills of soccer. This skill specifically involves the process of a player keeping the ball moving between his/her feet. First the player must keep the ball under their feet. Next, they must begin to kick the ball from one foot to the other foot. Finally, the player may choose to either move slightly with the ball or stand in place while moving the ball. While dribbling, the ball must remain completely under the player’s feet. This skill helps the player to protect the ball from the defending team. It also aids in preventing the ball from being stolen. The skill of dribbling may be done using different parts of the feet.

The next skill that is important in the sport of soccer is the skill of passing. In order to pass, the soccer player must first be stopped. Once stopped, the soccer player must then plant one foot into the ground. Next, they must make sure that they are in the direction in which they wish to pass. Finally, the player must connect the ball with the inside of their food and bring their leg through. This gives the ball movement and speed in the direction of the target. This skill involves intelligent thinking because the player must be aware of his/her surroundings. They have to anticipate where the defenders will be when the ball makes it to its target. If defenders are available, there is a potential that they might steal the ball.

The final skill that is significant in the sport of soccer is shooting. The skill of shooting requires much practice and concentration. The player must first plant their foot next to the ball. Their foot must be pointing in the direction that they would like for the ball to be kicked. Then the player must swing their leg back. Finally, their leg must come forward toward the ball and make contact with the inside of the foot. This skill should be practiced often so that the player is aware of their aiming and direction.

Practicing these basic soccer skills will help one to become more advanced in this sport. Eventually they will be ready and prepared to successfully practice other skills related to this popular sport.

ds566092, Master's Degree
Experience: Educated and experienced in editing and writing short essays.