judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.
46206387

essay 5 paragraph why collage education is important to me,Directions:

Customer Question

essay 5 paragraph
why collage education is important to me,
Directions: Be sure to make an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading. For this assignment, you are asked to review and exercise your writing skills. Write a five-paragraph essay on this topic using the outline below. Your essay should include an introduction, three body paragraphs, and a conclusion.

Visit this site and study how to write a five-paragraph essay.
http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/five_par.htm

“Why college education is important to me”

1. Support your essay with your motivations, dreams, goals and aspirations, inspiration, plans, reasons, rationalizations, quotes, anecdotes, research.

2. Employ correct rules of sentence composition, grammar, and mechanics of style.

3. Use at least two references. Each reference must use a quoted passage and be appropriately cited to avoid plagiarism.

4. Include a bibliography at the end of the essay.

5. Turn in at least two full pages or up to three pages of writing, 12-pt. Times Roman, double-spaced.

6. Pay attention to spelling, grammar, and punctuation.

7. Use this basic outline:
a. Introduction
b. Body Paragraph 1
c. Body Paragraph 2
d. Body Paragraph 3
e. Conclusion
f. Bibliography
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yes i still need help on this topic
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your reply. Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

essay 5 paragraph here is the topic

why collage education is important to me.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
, 5 paragraph here is the topic ,why collage education is important to me
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!

Related Short Essay (2 pages or less) Questions