judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.
46206387

1. What is the only crime defined in the U.S. Constitution?

1. What is the only crime defined in the U.S. Constitution? What is the definition of that crime, and what else does the Constitution say about it?

2. Describe two terrorist events since 1994 that have had a major impact on anti-terrorism laws. Name one congressional act in response to each. Briefly discuss some of the provisions of these laws.

3. How has the concern by the drafters of the Constitution affected the laws regarding treason in the United States?
Hello, and thanks for using our site. I am wondering if your reference to anti-terrorism laws would be strictly U.S. laws, or can you use the anti-terrorism laws of other countries?

When do you need these answers?

Judy

Smile
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Just US laws. Each question only needs to be answered in one short paragraph. I need it by tomorrow evening.
We're good to go.

Judy

Smile
Hi there. This is Dr. Wilson. I see that you requested me. I didn't get the message in time so JA posted it and as you see, Judy picked it up. As a professional courtesy, I am going to bow out and not intrude on her communications with you. However, I do hope that you continue to request me in the future, I will be more diligent in checking for requests. Thanks, XXXXX XXXXXCool

Here is your answer.

Click here to retrieve your file.

Reminder... you need to rate/submit my answer or I do not receive any credit for my help today.

Your deposit does not automatically transfer to me.

Let me know immediately if you are unable to retrieve your file.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Almost Done! RATING REQUIRED. Rate the advice you've received today (at least 3 or higher) so that I receive credit for helping you/answering your question. Need more help? Reply below with more questions!

PLEASE NOTE: Responses here are for information/education only. They are to provide guidance and samples for your use. The information contained here is a resource – the same as a Website or your text and should be combined with your own thoughts. Consider any information provided as a model response.

judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience: Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. Fast, reliable innovative research for short essays.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Excellent service. Thank you so much.
You are most welcome. Thank you for your kind words. I enjoyed the assignment. I would love to help you in the future. You can type FOR JUDY BAILEY at the beginning of a question and it will come directly to me.

Judy

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here