verbsrule
verbsrule, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  8 yrs teaching experience in English and history. Writing consultant.
44340502

Hi Gwyn, I am back into classes my little boy is already 7

Customer Question

Hi Gwyn, I am back into classes my little boy is already 7 months old! Your baby must be getting big too:-) I was wondering if you can help me with this assignment, it is due on Saturday.Part One: Graphic Organizer

a) Using the ISTE Web site listed in your required readings, compare and contrast the National Education Technology Standards for Teachers (NETS for Teachers) with any set of standards listed by your state.

b) Create a graphic organizer to make these comparisons.

c) If your state does not include any requirements for teachers to know and understand before teaching, select the two standards that you feel best support what you see as imperative knowledge for a classroom teacher and explain your decisions in detail.

d) GCU style is not required, but solid writing skill is expected.

2) Part Two: Essay

a) In a 500-750 word essay, discuss the requirements of a specific grade-level or content specific standards as developed in the NETS for Students.

b) Describe technologies that are widely available to teachers in K-12 education to facilitate teaching, learning, and communications.

c) Which requirements for the grade of your choice do you feel are right on target and will be easy to implement?

d) Evaluate how technology can be used in the typical K-12 classroom to enhance teaching and learning.

e) Which requirements for the grade of your choice do you feel will be the most difficult to support from those recommended?

f) Although limited at the present in your overall grade-level knowledge, are there any specific skills you feel are missing from your selected grade level? Do not forget to check that it was not already introduced within an earlier grade level.

g) Use the GCU eLibrary to research three to five peer reviewed articles in support of your conclusions.

h) Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the GCU Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.

3) This assignment uses a grading rubric that can be viewed at the assignment's drop box.

4) Submit both parts of the assignment to the instructor by the end of Module 1.
Thanks for your help I hope all is good for you.
Category: Short Essay (2 pages or less)
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Expert:  verbsrule replied 2 years ago.
Hi there! He's already seven months old??!! They grow so quickly. My little one is eighteen months old now, and she is getting into everything.

For this assignment, what state standards should I use? Let me know and I will be happy to help you with this.

Thanks!

Gwyn
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Gwyn, I think your little girl was around 7 months old when I started working with you! I know what you mean about getting into everything my 2 year old is like that. I would like to say that relief is coming but it probably isn't anytime soon lol. The state I live in is NJ. Let me know if you need any more information, thanks for your helpSmile
Expert:  verbsrule replied 2 years ago.
You are very welcome! Bless your heart! A two year old, too! I'll have this ready for you tomorrow evening.

:-)
Expert:  verbsrule replied 2 years ago.
Hi there. I have run into some family problems today and won't be able to get this to you tonight. I can opt out and let another expert help you if you absolutely need it this evening.

Let me know.
Expert:  verbsrule replied 2 years ago.
I am trying to get as much finished as possible tonight. I can't find standards for NJ. Could I use Maryland's?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am sorry I did not look until now. I am sure it's fine to use Marylands it is an online course and I doubt she checks where each of us lives. I am sorry about the family problems. If you can't get to it tonight it is okay one late grade won't kill me. Don't worry at all you have always been there on time to help me, I understand. Hope everything is okay.
Expert:  verbsrule replied 2 years ago.
Thank you. Little one has been sick all day. She's sleeping finally, but I'm not sure how long that will last. She's never had an upset tummy like this. Sigh.

I'll have this ready for you in the morning. :-)

If you have any of the resources that are mentioned in the post, please send them my way.

Thanks so much,

Gwyn
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I think maybe you need this web site http://www.iste.org/Content/NavigationMenu/NETS/ForStudents/NETS_for_Students.htm

if you need anything else let me know. I hope she feels better and that you don't get it! It is late tommorow anyway so get rest if you need I don't need it early anytime is fine.

Expert:  verbsrule replied 2 years ago.
Here's the first part: https://www.box.com/s/79cea3ed86d2a834ed1d I decided to go with the other option. Let me know if you think this will work. I'm working on the other one now.
Expert:  verbsrule replied 2 years ago.
Please let me know if this helps: https://www.box.com/s/613d848fc58bc3a0b79c

Have a great night!

verbsrule, Bachelor's Degree
Experience: 8 yrs teaching experience in English and history. Writing consultant.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Gwyn, I am so sorry that it took me so long to pay you. I was admitted to the hospital las week to have my gall bladder taken out. I had been having pain for months but my dr. said it was anxiety. Finally the pain wouldn't go away and I started throwing up. I went to the hospital to find that a stone stuck in my pancreas was blocking the acids from passing through my liver and pancreas were swollen and my gallbladder was full of stones, what a mess! If the dr. had checked into it more I may have been able to avoid a lot of suffering! To top it all of I got an infection after surgery. Anyway, I am home now, feeling much better. I am going to the bank tommorow to deposit money and will give you extra tip for the wait. I need help with the assignments that I missed but I will post them tommorow after I pay you. Thanks so much again for your help.
Expert:  verbsrule replied 2 years ago.

How dreadful!

Take care of yourself, and no problems on this end.

Gwyn